Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Remember Good Spongebob Episodes and When Selfies Didn't Exist?

Can we just talk about love for a sec?

To all the sad and lonelies out there, I hear you. I snuck into your bookbag and read those letters you wrote. I understand the shy thoughts of not feeling good enough and always wanting a snack. I could tell you there is hope out there, someone is destined for you, you're probably single for a reason; but I know you're fed up with excuses and just want to get laid. There there. I'll be your valentine, the shoulder to cry on, the mother you always wished you had.

I was never great with kids or keeping a continuous workout routine but dammit I know the hurt of having a crush on someone who is only enamored with his reflection and by God I"ll give you a squishy boob hug if it's the last thing I do.


I used to be an art major and now I'm going into political science. I know practically everything you need to know about art history and don't know crap about politics. I'm lined up for a job at a fourth coffee shop I would work at and I still don't feel like a cool kid yet and it's probably because I don't have tattoos.
Sorry, I got caught up in me again, we were talking about love.

For those of you who are in it right now, it's pretty badass isn't it?
For those of you who were in it, he was an ass wasn't he?
For those of you who never have had it, life's a jackass isn't it?

-A short sonnet by Smaug

The most annoying thing to hear is to be patient, but that is honestly the only thing that got me here to this kind of serenity and bliss and mooshy-gooshy stuff yeah yeah yeah talk more about sex.
Understand you will still stress about your weight and your grades and your job and life hasn't gotten much easier since high school has it?

Even that being said, I'm still never going to a reunion.

I love you and I was never the first person to say that in the world and it kills me every time I think about that. That doesn't change the fact of how I feel or how stopping and looking at roses never seemed so beautiful until now.

See you,

-A&D.



No comments:

Post a Comment